DIN rail splicebox for optical fiber Sercos cabling NEW
Categories: Infrastructure Components, Hardware Components
- The splice/ connection point of the fiber optic cable will be transferred where the data is required; in the control cabinet on DIN rail mounting.
- Via the DIN rail splicebox the fiber optic system is mechanically separated, as the fiber optic cable is not taken directly to the active fiber optic system.
- The separation of different types of cables, for example, indoor and outdoor cables, and fiber optic connection systems provides a structured and clear wiring.
- The mounting on the 35mm DIN rail provides a space saving fiber optic connection.
- Laying inflexible fiber optic cables in narrow and crowded cable channels is avoided. The system is modular and allows customized configurations. Connector types: SC, LC, ST - in multimode and singlemode
The DIN rail splicebox is suitable for the industrial environment due to its compact and robust design
The following variants are possible:
Front panel for 6 or 12 x SC duplex, LC quad, ST/ST duplex
Color: RAL 5002 equipped with:
- Splice tray for crimping and/or heatshrink
- Front panel for 6 or 12 SC-Duplex adaptors
- Clip for DIN rail mounting
- Adaptors, blanking plugs are possible
- Pigtails in OS2, OM1,OM2,OM3 and OM4
- Spliceprotection for crimp and/or heatshrink