Subscribe to our free newsletter and stay updated about the latest Sercos news.
Basic principles of the Sercos user organization
- Sercos technology is a truly open standard.
- The user organization as well as the technology are completely independent of the individual companies.
- Membership in the organization is voluntary and thus is not required to implement and use Sercos.
- Experts from member and non-member organizations can actively contribute to the development of the Sercos technology in the engineering working groups.
- Sercos undergoes continuing development – the developers give due consideration to market trends and suggestions which arise during practical application in a wide range of industries.
- The user organization is an officially recognized partner of the Industrial Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) and actively contributes to the committees of SC22G (Adjustable speed electric drive systems incorporating semiconductor power converters) and SC65C (Industrial Networks).
- The Sercos organization cooperates with other industry associations (e.g. the North American OMAC and ODVA) to jointly discuss requirements and solutions with end users and machine builders.
- Devices which are based on Sercos interface technology offer excellent performance. They are designed for practical application, comply with standards and are future-proof.
- The product range, sources, support and training are not dependent on individual manufacturers and proprietary standards.
- There is a broad and continuously growing portfolio of automation solutions and components.