BELDEN Industrial Ethernet Cables
Ethernet CAT5e Cables
Categories: Infrastructure Components, Hardware Components
• BELDEN Ethernet/IP CAT5e Cables are designed to deliver the highest level of quality, consistency and performance possible in the industrial environment to ensure maximum uptime and productivity.
• Available in both 4-pair and 2-pair designs with solid or stranded conductors as per the application type.
• Multiple jacket options like PVC, TPE, Special PUR based, LSZH to address all your requirements.
• Overall braid shielding with high coverage.
• Suitable for fixed and flexible applications.
• RoHS & TIA/EIA-568 compliant.
• Cables for flexible application can pass ≥ 1 million drag chain cycles (PVC Jacket) and ≥ 2 million drag chain cycles (PUR Jacket).
• Suitable for working temperatures from - 20 °C to + 80 °C.
• Highly Flame Retardant – IEC 60332-1, FT2 & VW-1.
Link to manufacturer