BELDEN Industrial Ethernet Data Cordsets
Ethernet CAT5e Double Ended Data Cordsets
Categories: Infrastructure Components, Hardware Components
• BELDEN Ethernet/IP CAT5e Data Cordsets are designed to establish high-speed connections and optimize uptime.
• The extended data interface cables provide a transfer rate upto 100Mbps.
• Cordsets are of durable quality based on IEC standards.
• Available in both 4-pair and 2-pair designs.
• RJ45-RJ45 Connectivity – LSZH/PVC/Special PU/TPE based outer sheath, terminated with shielded male RJ45 overmolded plug.
• M12-RJ45 Connectivity - PVC/Special PU based outer sheath, terminated with shielded male RJ45 overmolded plug at one end and shielded M12 D-coded male straight 4-pin connector at other end.
• M12-M12 Connectivity – PVC/Special PU based outer sheath, terminated with shielded M12 D-coded male straight 4-pin connector.
• M12 overmolded Cordsets comes with the flame rating of UL 94 HB and RoHS compliant.
• Flexible cordsets can pass ≥ 1 million drag chain cycles (PVC Jacket) and ≥ 2 million drag chain cycles (PU Jacket).
• RJ45 cordset is suitable for demanding IP20 & M12 cordset for IP65 and IP67 applications.
• Suitable for temperatures from - 25 °C to + 70 °C.
• Highly Flame Retardant – VW-1, IEC 60332-1, FT2.
Link to manufacturer