New multi-channel Sercos III weight transmitter - TLB4SERCOSIII
Categories: Other Devices
- 4 independent reading channels for load cells
- Back panel mounting on Omega/DIN rail or front panel mounting
- RS485 serial port Modbus RTU
- Fieldbus Sercos III
- Analog output (optional)
As a result of the constant work of the R&D team, the new series of TLB4SERCOSIII transmitters represents an innovation of a product already at the forefront as the TLBSERCOSIII, introducing some important new features and improvements; the new container with the original Laumas design provides a greater flexibility of use than the TLB series and can be installed on the front or back panel depending on the application requirements.
Another strong point of the new series is the use of a powerful converter with four independent measuring channels that ensures an in-depth diagnostics of load cells’ signals remotely, allowing a constant monitoring of the distribution of loads and any abnormalities of the linked cells.
The new version allows the digital management of the equalization of signals avoiding the use of the usual equalized junction box (by trimmer).
- Access to the diagnostics functions with indication of the distribution of the actual load on each active channel with backups archive: storing, retrieving, printing.
- Digital equalization: the instrument allows to equalize the response of the linked load cells, in a fast and reliable way over time, avoiding the use of junction boxes by trimmer.
- Transmission of the divisions for the 4 independent reading channels via RS485 (Modbus RTU) or via fieldbus.
- Significant events log: zero settings, calibrations, equalizations, errors. The information can be stored, retrieved and printed.
- Automatic diagnostics: the instrument is designed to store the percentage values of load distribution for each channel, by making comparisons between the recorded values; if a significant variation between the values is detected during normal operation the instrument displays an alarm alternating with the weight value. Depending on the weighing system type it is possible to perform:
- Load diagnostics: load distribution control in constant barycentre systems (e.g. liquids silo).
- Diagnostics on zero: check on load cells drift state (eg. silo, weighbridge, platforms).
Certifications approved at an international level:
- UL Recognized component - complies with the United States and Canada standards
- Customs Union Certification - complies with the Russian standards
- OIML R76:2006 (European Directive 2009/23/EC (NAWI)