Categories: Other Devices, Hardware Components
- Modular and scalable industrial computer
- With Celeron Dual-Core processor i
- Sophisticated cooling conception allows exclusive passive cooling of all components, over a wide working temperature range
- Redundant Sercos Master Controller without using specific interface modules can be realized
- Cycle times of 125µs possible
The Panel-PC S3 is a modular, scalable industrial computer with touch display. It is supplied in a stainless steel housing, with foiled aluminum front panel and resistive touch sensor.
A Celeron Dual-Core processor is used, with 1.6 GHz clock frequency from the Intel "Haswell" family. Alternative available are Intel Core-i3/i5/i7 with clock frequencies of up to 1.7 GHz.
The sophisticated cooling conception allows exclusive passive cooling of all components, over a wide working temperature range.
The Panel-PC S3 allows to realize a redundant Sercos Master Controller without using specific interface modules. This becomes possible by the combination of two Intel Gigabit Ethernet controllers i210, and the Open Source Software Sercos SoftMaster. So, you can reach cycle times of 125µs on the bus. Both Sercos interfaces can, at choice, be used as two separate Sercos lines, or as redundant ring structure.