Slip rings for real time transmission NEW
Categories: Infrastructure Components
- Space saving
- Transfers data rates of up to gigabyte Ethernet (1000-BaseT CAT5e certified)
Know-how and experience in the development, design and manufacturing of slip rings, resolvers and rotary encoders have made LTN Servotechnik into one of the most innovative manufacturers of transmission and feedback systems. Our high depth of manufacturing allows for the production of individual specialist designs. Whether it is a prototype, customized production or series production in five-figure volumes, there is a partnership behind every component that leaves our plant. We want to be and should be your partner wherever something turns or needs to be transmitted. Regardless of the sector or application, the height or depth, wind or weather. We welcome your ideas.
The SC100, for example, is maintenance-free, space saving, robust, and transfers data rates of up to gigabyte Ethernet (1000-BaseT CAT5e certified).
The following values and equipment profiles consist of standard configurations. Other configurations are available on request.
- Number of rings: up to 24 rings signal, up to 12 rings load
- Current strength: (per ring): ≤ 16 A
- Voltage: ≤ 240 VDC / ≤ 240 VAC
- Rotation speed: ≤ 250 min-1
- Protection class: IP 54 (IP 65)
- Working temperature: - 20°C ... + 80°C
- Connections (rotor / stator): 1000 mm braids
- Casing: Aluminum
- Outside diameter: 100 mm
- Hollow shaft diameter: ≤ 50 mm