Y-Con® Connector Series for Industrial RJ45 Applications
Categories: Infrastructure Components, Hardware Components
- Robust IP protective housing up to IP20~IP69K. This means waterproof against high pressure cleaner
- The optionally integrated power contacts in the RJ45 connector system are a unique feature on the market
- High-speed CAT.6A – be prepared for Industrie 4.0 and Industrial IoT
- Ready-made cable assemblies on demand
- Optional with integrated power contacts up to 3.1 A
The Y-Con® series is designed for the harshest industrial applications, for factory automation and field busses such as Industrial Ethernet. The series is a modular system and flexible, extendable product line. It includes RJ45 and peripheral devices and cables with IP20 up to IP69K protection ratings. The data transmission capacity is up to CAT. 6A.
The Y-Con® series also offers robust polymeric and/or metal housings. Optionally the RJ45 can be equipped with additionally integrated power contacts. Also available are jacks with integrated magnetics and light pipes.
Yamaichi Electronics offers standard or customised cable assemblies. The cables are Industrial Ethernet cables for transmissiion rates of up to CAT.6A. Available are also adapter cables with M12 and other circular connectors.Link to manufacturer